THIS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON MuOnline.co:
1. Exploiting bugs
Exploiting any bugs in the game or website to gain an advantage or put others in disadvantage.
2. Impersonating staff
Attempting to mislead people into thinking you are a GM or any member of staff.
3. Hacking / threatening to hack / unlawful activities
Take unauthorised access to restricted areas of the server.
Take unauthorised access to another player's game account.
Using this game as a means of conducting unlawful activities.
This covers a wide variety of possible crimes including hacking, phishing, using keyloggers, scamming.
Harrassing another player or a member of staff through repeated abusive behavior, and repeated abusive language to an extreme degree.
5. Abusive behaviour or language
Includes general insults and profanities towards other players, members of staff or the game as a whole, acts or language of religious intolerance, racism and all prejudice, threats of violence.
6. Trading for real money
All data contained on this server is property of MuOnline.co. You are not allowed to buy or sell game items for real money.
Any attempt to profit from being a player in MuOnline.co will not be tolerated. You may purchase items legitimately by buying credits.
We will not take any responsibility for you being scammed out of money or game items by illegitimate trade.
N O T E :
Buying/Selling Accounts of any kind is STRICTLY PROHIBITED within MuOnline.co and will result in permanent ban of account.
7. Abuse of game files
Use of 3rd party programs to alter the game or altering any game files without permission; this would include any trainers, memory hackers, editing of textures etc.
Using the game files for anything other than their intended use; this includes taking our client files for use on another server, trying to use client files other than the ones available from this website on this server.
8. Disrupting events
We try to run events; however it is very difficult if there is a large gathering of people and some or all are being disruptive.
When a GM is trying to make an announcement or give instructions during an event , you must remain quiet.
Keep conversations to private messages (whispers). This is common courtesy and it will be apreciated.
Advertising of other Games and/or Servers is prohibited in MuOnline.co.
This is rude, disrespectful and will not be tolerated in the least.
10. Last but not least, if anyone feels they must use a cheat or hack to further themselves in the game - then this is not the server for you.
You will be iped immediately if caught using cheats or hacks.There is no "best" in this game. There is nothing to prove here.
This server is about having fun, relaxing, making new friends and simply gaming.
N O T E :
Committing any of the things mentioned above is against MUOnline.co Rules and regulation, and is punishable by ban.
* All punishments within reason are up to the GMs discretion up to and including IP banning for any offence.
* When multiple rules have been broken, this will be taken into consideration and the punishment may be greater than that of the individual offences.
* The players record of past offences will also be taken into consideration; all characters on the same account will be recorded together.
The Admins reserve their right to choose the persons that play on MUOnline.co
HOW TO REPORT RULE BREAKERS WITH SCREENSHOOTS:
It is important that you take appropriate screenshots. This means the maximum conversation log must be visible and legible while keeping the actual screen content partly visible.
Press F4 until the conversation window takes up the full height of the screen and alter the transparency of this window so that the writing is clear and legible, but not so that the window is fully opaque.
Screenshots where very little of the conversation window is shown may be deemed inadmissible as evidence and dismissed.
MUOnline.co DONATIONS POLICY:
Every Player who will purchase using our payment methods will receive credits (Credits can be used in our SHOP to purchase items for their characters OR Premium Services)
IF A PLAYER WHO BUYED CREDITS, CHOOSE TO TRADE THE ITEMS HE GET FROM SHOP FOR OTHER ITEMS IN GAME, THE BUYED ITEMS CAN'T BE RETURNED IN CASE OF ANY PROBLEMS THEY ENCOUNTER WITH THE ITEMS THEY GOT IN GAME (DUPE,OR OTHER THINGS)
MUOnline.co do NOT support account shareing, we will not return any item loss resulted from this action!
The money we receive are used for the sole purpose of server upkeep and maintenance. We, the Administrators, do not gain any personal benefit from the monies received. All money from sales are used to expand and keep our network on the air.
Items/Services are not exchangeable. Once you received your items or/and services, you cannot change them.
We are not responsible of the possible Items or/and Services loss and we wont re-edit them.
For All Donators
We thank you for donating to our server(s) and that we are able to enhance our server(s) for the better. However, there are rules to be listed.
- Any donation made is non-refundable.
- We do not refund any kinds of donations. If you have donated once or many times, it doesn't matter, you are still equal with any other player(s) who hasn't donated at all.
- Donators don't have more importance in what they say than any other players. This means, that every donators are to be treated equally the same as non-donators. If rules are broken donators can also be banned easily just like any players If for any reason a donator gets banned, all items in his account(s) will be blocked along with the account. It will also not be returned to him/her under any circumstances.
If you choose to donate you will accept and abide by our general buy credits policy: Any monies sent to MUOnline.co become the property of the MUOnline.co and are NON-REFUNDABLE
* We have the right to close your account upon Donation Fraud Or if you Abuse MUOnline.co Terms of Service